1. Your comfort zone begins to narrow. When you were once looking forward to pushing your personal limits, you find yourself becoming somewhat satisfied with the easy route.
2. You are constantly reading the CFS charts for local rivers and are very disappointed with the low numbers.
3. You wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to grab a blanket and sleep on the patio lounge chair under the stars.
4. You begin to listen for “coffee” yelled each morning and wonder why there is no “crunch” at the bottom of your mug.
5. There is no more sand left in your duffle bag.