Best Family Week EVER!
Our best family vacation ever was this week spent in the Grand Canyon!
I don't want to spoil any surprises so let me just share a few tips:
* If you are told to do something or bring something, DO IT! Don't second guess the experts!
* You'll not likely meet such passionate, professional, accomplished guides anywhere else. They are living the life they love and busting their backsides to give you the trip of a lifetime. Get to know them.
* Get to know your fellow travelers. They have neat backstories. Boring people don't run rivers.
* Go with the flow. No one cares, no one is watching. No one judges. Bodily functions are natural and normal.
* Enjoy it! YOLO.
* Tell all your family and friends you are now part of an elite fraternity.