Awesome Memories Rafting the Grand Canyon
Here’s my best experiences rafting the Grand Canyon in order:
1. Riding the rapids- the water was cold but the thrills were hot.
2. Side trips to canyons and creeks- awesome scenery and refreshing water.
3. Incredible views- always changing throughout the trip so I never got tired of them.
4. Great team- the instruction, food and fun provided by Western River rocked.
5. Friendly team mates- visiting without cell phones made us all talk and get to know each other much better. Loved it!