Quick Facts »
NOTE: Departure times may vary as much as 15 minutes with the sunrise and sunset, depending on the time of year of your visit. Refer to your confirmation at time of booking for your specific departure times.
- BEGINS: [Exact departure times on Trip Confirmation sheet] - SpringHill Suites, Moab, UT
- ARCHES TOUR: 7:00 - 7:15 AM
- LUNCH: 12:00 PM
- HUMMER SUNSET: 5:45 - 6:00 PM
- RAFTING TRIP: 9:45 AM
- TRIP LENGTH: 4 days
- MINIMUM AGE: 5
- FEATURING: Arches National Park & More
- RAFTING: Six Class II-III whitewater rapids, combined with calm stretches
- BOAT TYPE: Oar Rigs, Paddle Rafts, Inflatable Kayaks
- HIKING: Short walks & longer hikes over moderate terrain (all optional)
- CAMPING: Cots, tents, sleeping bags, chairs & water-resistant bag
- MEALS: All meals on river portion are provided. Lunch after Arches Included.
- TRANSFERS: Bus transfers to river from Moab, Utah